Kip in the Kirk – sleep in the converted Old Church. Located in the centre of Drymen along the Stirling Road a minute walk from the village green, there you will find places to eat and drink.
- Open all year
- Tea and homemade scones on arrival
- A family room and a twin/double room both with en-suite facilities
- Bunk room (sleeps 8) ideal for individuals, families or groups of friends travelling together. Includes bed linen, micro fibre towels and two shower rooms
- New for 2017 a 4 bedded bunk room with en-suite shower
- Sorry no cooking facilities
- A first class continental breakfast included in the price
- We look forward to welcoming guests after 4pm, however we will do our best to accommodate requests for earlier arrivals.