Stance Cottage B & B, Bridge of Orchy stands directly on the famous West Highland Way footpath between Tyndrum and Glencoe. Stance Cottage is at the crossroads where the West Highland Way crosses the A82, next door to the Bridge of Orchy Hotel. The accommodation is nestled in one of Scotland's most picturesque mountain ranges and overlooks the River Orchy, with its ancient stone bridge.
With scenery that changes every day and twin rooms equipped for West Highland Way walkers, you are sure to enjoy a comfortable night as you pass though this beautiful part of the world.
B & B from £90 per room (single occupancy is from £80.00 per room)
• 2 Twin rooms (2 single beds) with en-suite shower rooms
• Full breakfast
• Central heating
• Tea & coffee facilities in both rooms
• TV with freeview in both rooms
• Refreshments and cake served to your room on arrival
• Drying cabinet in each room for clothing and boots
• Aimed at folk who love the outdoors (no worries about muddy boots etc.)
• Next door to Bridge of Orchy Hotel with bar and evening meals
• Packed lunch available on request
• No smoking establishment