Ben Lomond Bunkhouse is just 700m north of Rowardennan car park, near the Youth Hostel. It is run by the National Trust for Scotland and the profits support the path repair and habitat conservation work on Ben Lomond.
- Two spacious upstairs bedrooms, one sleeping six and one sleeping four *please note in December and January we only do full room bookings rather than individual beds.*
- Two upstairs toilet and shower rooms, one also with a bath
- Comfortable guest lounge with log stove
- Large self-catering kitchen with dining area
- Excellent drying room
- The bag carriers deliver to us
- Free tea, coffee and milk, and bread and porridge provided for making your own breakfast
- Meals served at the nearby Rowardennan youth hostel and Rowardennan hotel, both less than 10 minutes walk.
- Card payment available
- Toilet & shower